1. Sponsor:Minzu University of China
2. Organizer:College of International Education
3. Program Length: From July 19th, 2021 to August 20th, 2021, 5 weeks in total.
4. Teaching Arrangements:
- for 4-credit courses,a 2-hour lecture will be offered every day from monday to thursday, and a 1-hour discussion session and a 1-hour review session will be held on friday and saturday. each 4-credit course counts for 60 contact hours.
- for 6-credit courses, a 3-hour lecture will be offered every day from monday to friday. each 6-credit course counts for 90 contact hours.
5. Faculty and Curriculum:
muc invites experienced teachers from nationally-accredited higher learning institutions from home and abroad, to teach in the program, including minzu university of china, university of california berkeley, emory university, american university, etc.
all courses are carefully selected from muc course catalog to include a wide range of disciplines, coveringbusiness,economics, mathematics,natural science, social science, humanities,law, etc. all courses are taught in english with 60-90contact hours. after the summer session,the office of academic affairs will issue official transcripts to students.
6. Enrollment Restrictions and Expenses
1. one student can choose no more than 3 courses in the session, to guarantee a better learning experience.
2. MUC students attending the sessionwillenjoy a tuition waiver,and will only be charged 320 RMB miscellaneous expenses per course (non-refund). Please send emails email@example.com for moreinformation on expenses.
all coursesin the sessionwill be taught inenglish, thuswe require students toobtain at least 75 in toefl or 6 in ielts to take the courses.language test will be arranged.. students who pass tem-8 or have equivalent english proficiency(for example, currently studying in an english-speaking country) can be exempted from the language test.
8. How to Apply:
- download annex 1 “minzu university of china international summer session course application form”.
- Complete the application form and send the scanned version firstname.lastname@example.org by June 15th, 2021.
- language test information will be sent to applicants on july 1st, 2021.
- A letter of admission will be sent to applicants within 5 working days after the language test if applicants pass the test.
- registration date: july 18th, 2021
- course start date: july 19th, 2021
the info session will be held in the spring semester of 2021 with time and location to beannounced.detailed information on courses, faculty and other relatedaspects of the international summer sessionwill be shared to answer questions andaddress concerns. students who are interestedin the session are encouraged to attend this info session.
international summer session working group,
college of international education, minzu university of china